Friday, December 31, 2010

Cardio Blitz - day 20 - 75 min

Whoa! This last day of my Cardio Blitz was a doozy! I started off with 15 minutes on the elliptical knowing I was going to take a group exercise class at 8:30 which was 60 minutes. The title of the class is HABIT: Hips, Abs, Butt, & Incredible Thighs (oh my! - I think they should add that to the acronym, it would be most appropriate considering how you feel at the end.)

It was quite the workout. Kinda similar to the boot camp class I did on Monday, but without the treadmill part. We did front squats, lunges, side bends, side squats, leg lifts, inner thigh lifts, butt lifts, several abs exercise on the ball, and reverse crunches. That may not seem like a lot, but we did them with weights and many, many, many times. Oh, I shall feel it later today and most definitely tomorrow especially since the soreness from Monday was still lingering slightly.

Ended the blitz on a high note!

No comments: