Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cardio Blitz - day 19 - 40 min

My rest day yesterday was needed. Though I'm still store, I don't feel quite as bad as yesterday. This morning's workout was quite refreshing, and I'm ready to get my butt kicked again tomorrow. There's a class called HABIT: Hips, Abs, Butts, & Incredible Thighs! (oh my!) I'm sure that class will work muscles I haven't worked in ages, and I'll be cussin' & fussin' about the soreness come Saturday. Oh well, no pain, no gain, right?

This AM I got in exactly 40 minutes of cardio. 20 minutes on the elliptical and 20 minutes on the treadmill. I didn't do the cool down at all.

One more day and I will have reached my goal of 40 minutes of cardio at least 4 days of week for the entire month of December. Almost there!

2 comments:

Tameika said...

HABIT sounds like a super cool class! Can't wait to see how you like it.

ernise said...

It was just as intense as boot camp!