Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cardio Blitz - day 11 - 40-45 min

Over the past few years I would listen to various podcasts while working out. The past few months, probably since October, I've been reading while on the cardio machine and listening to a podcast while doing weights. Well, since I'm doing strictly cardio I'm getting a lot of reading done. This being a new gym and all, they don't have book holders for the cardio machines. Yes, the machines have a little ledge fro the book to sit on, but the book won't stay open without holding it awkwardly (especially on the elliptical).

This morning I got on the elliptical, per the norm, and began my workout. At some point, as I was adjusting the book I inadvertently hit a button and cleared out my workout! Argh! I have no idea of how long I had been on there. I reset if for another 10 minutes and went about my workout. This makes me glad I purchased one of those book holders for myself. It should arrive today. I heart Amazon.com. :)

Today's workout:
Elliptical - 15-20 min.
Bike - 10 min.
Treadmill - 10 min. (all walking)

No comments: