So I committed to doing really good the rest of the week. I weighed in today, and I'm down 2.6 pounds for a total of 6 pounds lost. Not bad for 8 weeks where I have struggled to get back on the program. I think I'm finally there, and I hope to see small incremental losses over the next few weeks. I know that small losses are the key and that's what I'm aiming for each Wednesday.
I'll accomplish that by doing the following:
- getting in at least 90 oz of water each day. I have a 1 L Sigg water bottle that I carry with me each day. Generally, by 7 am I've downed 1 L at the gym. By 2 pm I've down antoher 1 L and I aim to get in the 3rd L by 8 pm. Doing so will actually get me over 90 oz.
- enjoy my food. put the fork/spoon down between bites. Take a swig of water between bites. Doing so will allow me to feel full.
- Fiber! Fiber! Fiber! Eat filling foods that will fill me up over time.
- Eat a fruit with breakfast.
- Eat a veggie with lunch and dinner.
- Snack on items such as dried mango, WW 2 point bars, 100 calorie packs of almonds, cookies, and fruit.