I'm traveling next week to DC for a conference. In order to combat any weight gain, I've already started planning:
1. Purchased dining out kit at WW meeting on Wednesday.
2. Looked at restaurants around hotel/convention center online to determine various eating venues.
3. Packing WW 2 point bars, fiber one bars, and dried mango for snacks.
4. Taking my walking shoes! Plan to get in at least 1-2 miles of concerted walking each day (with my nike +).
5. Taking my water bottle so that I can get in my daily serving.
6. Taking my multivitamins also.
7. Will get a good night's rest each night.
All in all, I hope to do okay while I'm there.