Friday, May 22, 2009

Why Healthy?

Why not healthy? is the better question, I think.

Shouldn't we want to be healthy? Yes, I know it is a hard road to follow, but it is what we should strive for.

We should want to be healthy for our own sake.

We should want to be healthy for our family.

We should want to be healthy for future generations.

We should want to be healthy for our friends.

We should want to be healthy just because.

Being healthy has any number of benefits and they far outweigh being unhealthy.

My goal is to lead a healthy lifestyle that includes a well-rounded eating plan and exercise. I believe by incorporating those two entities into my life I am extending my stay on this planet.

1 comment:

Fat[free]Me said...

Being healthy is just wonderful - I love pushing my body to do new things, I love being able to get more out of every day, every week, every month.

It needn't be difficult and can be a lot of fun!