Sunday, January 11, 2009

So far, so good - bullet style

  • I've been at this for a week, and I did pretty good!

  • I managed to steer clear of all meat until after 6 pm.

  • I ate apples, oranges, grapes, strawberries, hummus, yogurt, spinach, whole wheat pita bread, oatmeal, mixed nuts, salad, portobello mushrooms, carrots, broccoli rice casserole, edamame, baked sweet potato, toast w/ peanut butter, and, grits, eggs, dried mango.

  • I also had baked fish, grilled chicken, baked chicken, fried fish, and pizza.

  • Water. Water. Water.

  • I had 1 glass of wine.

  • I had 1 margarita.

  • Coffee. I had coffee. I loved it!

  • I prepared bacon yesterday morning for my nephews and I didn't eat any of it.
*Will post about the dish I prepared with the portobellow mushrooms this week.

No comments: