Sunday, January 4, 2009

Day 1 tomorrow

Well, tomorrow's the day. My plan is to eat no meat during the day. I've packed my lunch and snacks for the day:

fat-free milk*
naval orange
grapes
strawberries
fat-free yogurt
hummus
whole-wheat pita bread
baby carrots
lettuce, tomato, & cucumber salad
balsamic vinaigrette dressing
mixed nuts

One of the tenets of this eating plan is to not consume any refined sugar prior to 6 am. That is going to be the hard part. I put sugar in my coffee and I like a small something sweet right after lunch. I'm going to have to ease into that part of this plan.

I am, however, headed to the gym in the morning. I'll write more about my workout plan (which I've been doing for quite awhile) on another day.

*I keep (plain) oatmeal and cereal at the office for breakfast. That's why you see milk, but nothing to go along with it.

No comments: