Wednesday, September 15, 2010

15 more minutes

My clock chimes at 4:30 am. Yesterday morning I turned it off and went right back to sleep. I awakened again at 4:45. I emerged from the bed, dressed, and headed to the gym. I got in a good workout, and felt fine the remainder of the day.

Clearly, I needed those 15 additional minutes. Sometimes you just have to listen to your body.

I listened to my body again this morning and decided it needed a rest from the gym. Yes, I was packed for the gym and ready to go when I headed to dreamland, but I knew at that point I was going. My body was tired and needed the rest.

Right now I feel refreshed.

3 comments:

Footdr69 said...

I TOTALLY Agree!!! Listening to your body is KEY for LONG TERM SUCCESS!!! Keep up the GREAT WORK!!
Your sis in #PunkMyPlateau
@FitInMyHeart ( Dr. Mo )

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness you are amazing and determined! If my alarm went off at 4:30 I think I would have to punt it out the window. Well done!

ernise said...

Thanks Ladies! Some days it is easier than others.