Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mileage update

Last year I logged 239.17 miles for the entire year. By the end of August I had 170.77 miles. Not to bad as I logged some miles each month from January to August. Wasn't a lot of miles for June & July, but some miles nonetheless.



Looking at the chart for 2010 and I should surpass the total mileage for 2009 by early October, perhaps in later this month. We'll see. I'm at 207.58 (well ahead of the total at the end of August, 2009!) and I'm going to aim for 30-40 miles for each of the next 4 months.


5 comments:

Donna said...

Wow, that is GREAT! Keep goin', girl! Very inspiring.

ernise said...

Thanks Donna! I'm trying!

Footdr69 said...

WOW!!!!! Great Job!!!!! First time visiting BUT I will be back!! You are SMASHING Your 2009 goal!!! Keep it up, Girl!!!
@FitInMyHeart (Dr. Mo)

ernise said...

Thanks Dr. Mo! I'm committed!

Tina said...

What a great job! I love looking at things in a macro view like that. Seeing the changes over the course of a longer period really help show the progress.