Sunday, September 12, 2010

Planning

I'm already packed for my gym workout in the morning, and my lunch and snacks are packed for the day. My plan was to also get in, at least 2 miles, of running after work. Unfortunately, my car decided it wanted some attention so I need to take it in for some service after work. Then it hit me! Run while the car is being serviced.

So I packed another bag of clothes to change into at the end of the workday. I'll change at the office then head to the car place, which happens to be at the mall. I'll run the outskirts of the parking area while they work on the car. Score! I'll also take some water so I have some when I'm done.

Planning. Yay!

2 comments:

Healthy Heather said...

Love it! Where there is a will to be healthy, there is a way to be healthy. I am so glad you found a way!

ernise said...

So true about the will!

Thanks!