Monday, November 29, 2010

Cardio Blitz

To combat holiday weight gain last year I did strictly cardio during the month of December. At the start of 2010, I hadn't gained any weight due to holiday eating, drinking, & gallivanting. I hoping for the same this year.

Starting today and concluding with the last week in December, my aim is 4 days of at least 40 minutes of cardio. I'll do a combination of the bike, elliptical, stairmaster, and arc trainer. I'm also going to include running as I'm going to do a 10K come February. So 2-3 days per week, I'll get out on the road to run 30-40 minutes at a time.

I'm also going to attempt to blog regularly (as I noticed I hadn't been in this space since late October!) over the next few weeks noting my progress. I probably should have stepped on the scale this morning, but I forgot. I'll try to do so tomorrow morning.

No comments: