Monday, November 29, 2010

Cardio Blitz - day 1 - 43 min

So this morning, as apart of cardio blitz, I did 43 minutes of cardio. I did 25 minutes on the elliptical and 15 minutes on the stairmaster with a 3 minute cool-down on the stairmaster.

My favorite machine, at the gym, is the stairmaster. I would have preferred to do most of the time on there, but there was a lady on it when I arrived. There are actually 2 stairmaster machines, but one is really old and awkward to use. It used to be that when I arrived at the gym, somewhere around 5 am, no one was on the stairmaster. Over the last few months a lady has been on there when I get there at 5, she must get there when the gym opens or shortly thereafter because she gets off somewhere between 5:05 and 5:10. Depending on my timing, I sometimes appear at the machines when she's exiting. Sweet. Other times, I don't. In those instances, I adjust. Like today.

No comments: