Sunday, July 5, 2009

3.06

I've been diligent with exercise over the past week. Beginning last Sunday, with a walk I did cardio each day of the week. Monday through Friday I made it to the gym each morning and did 45 minutes of cardio on the stairmaster. I decided I could take a break on Saturday & Sunday. Since I generally get up early Mon-Fri, it is difficult to get out of sleeping too far past my normal wake-up time the other 5 days of the week.

Saturday morning I awakened at 5 am, but I forced myself to stay in bed. I made it to 6 am and then got to doing stuff. After the tennis match, I commenced to cleaning out the storage closet. It was quite a mess.

See that --->over there...gracious, that took forever to detangle. The cord was wrapped around the lawnmower (and the wheel). I determined there were 2 cords and it took some time to sort it out, but I did eventually.

I then moved on to the rest of the closet and threw out a boatload of stuff. More images here. It took me about 3 hours to get through everything and I was a hot sweaty mess upon completion. I met with a friend later on that evening and that was my day.

Sooooooo...Sunday morning rolls around and I'm wide awake once again at 5 AM. I lay in bed until 5:30 and decide that this is futile. I may as well get up and go for a walk. So I did.



I stayed in the neighborhood and got in 3 miles.

No comments: