Thursday, June 4, 2009

Negative 3.2

So I was down 3.2 lbs at weigh-in yesterday. I'm happy with that result and it was totally unexpected. As I stated in my previous post, I never really know what to expect when I step on the scale. What I do know is that I must step on the scale. I won't know my progress, good or bad, if I don't.

What have I been doing over the past week and a half that may have helped is:
  • really focusing on getting in a sufficient amount of water in each day (I know everyone is different and don't really see the benefit, but it is needed for me)
  • doing a new workout routine (I think it has helped to break up the monotony of my previous routine)
  • limiting my alcohol intake to wine and limiting how much of that I drink
  • fruits & veggies
  • veggies & fruits
  • grilled and baked meats
Just some of my tactics that are helping - oh and tracking. If it passes my lips, it is held accountable and tracked.

2 comments:

Foodie McBody said...

Wow Ernise! Congratulations, that is an awesome loss! It sounds like you are doing all the wonderful things on the Healthy Challenge - good for you!

WOO!

ernise said...

I'm definitely trying!

Thanks!