Sunday, February 21, 2010

Not so hot this month

My running/walking petered out this month. Not that I'm not doing it, just didn't do it as intensely as I did during January. I'm not giving up though! I'm sticking to my goal of getting 480 miles by December 31, 2010. It can still be done, I just have to get in more miles in the coming months.

The weather this month was just awful. At least awful for us Southerners. Outdoor activity was really limited. Anywho, I'm back at it. This past week I did two personal 5Ks, and I did a 10K yesterday. With each run/walk, I lowered by average pace. So I'm pretty impressed with myself.

So far this month, I'm at 13 miles. I aim to get at least 20 by the end of the month. The weather this week is supposed to be really nice, so I think it can be done.

Some months are better than others...

No comments: