Monday, December 28, 2009

10Ks

Last night I bit the bullet and signed up for two 10K events in the coming months. I really want to get back into walking/running and this is the best way to do so. A friend of mine posted (on Facebook) that she was doing the Crescent City Classic 10K in New Orleans. I stated that I would consider participating and I am! While browsing the Active.com website, I found a 10K in my city, the Mardi Gras Mambo 10K. I'm doing that one as well! Eek!

The last time I did a 10K was in 2007 (the Marine Corp 10K). I did a few 5Ks early in 2009, but that's about it. Well, I'm back to it. My goal for 2010 is move, move, move. In order to do so, I have to do something that will get me moving. Therefore, participating in 10Ks and 5Ks will commence in the coming year.

No comments: